Testimonial

Craig D..JPG Craig (Huntington Beach)

I came to J Acupuncture on June 28, 2011 after dealing with a sharp pain measuring about 8 on a scale of 10 on the right side of my back. For the past six months I had endured this pain. I worked with a chiropractor that had been successful with my back problems many times in the past. There was no relief. Adter just one or two acupuncture sessions with the doctor the sharp shooting pain was almost gone. As it is with much back pain, my back continued to adjust for a couple of weeks with the pain moving around. The pain was much less, about 3 or 4. After three weeks my back is virtually pain free.

List of Articles

I feel stronger and can walk faster than before. file

De (Garden Grove) I got slight stroke and after that my right side body got weak, especially right arm and leg. So I feel weak and shaking when walking. I came to J-Acupuncture in a few months; now...

After three weeks my back is virtually pain free. file

Craig (Huntington Beach) I came to J Acupuncture on June 28, 2011 after dealing with a sharp pain measuring about 8 on a scale of 10 on the right side of my back. For the past six months I had ...

Now I feel well when I go to work. file

Chuong (Orange) I went to medical doctors many times, but I just got pain killer to take at home. I didn’t feel better at all. After 5 times acupuncture here, I felt much better. I thought it was...

I don’t have chest pain anymore. file

Chau (Westminster) I have had chest pain on the left chest in half month. After one treatment the doctor in this clinic did for me, I don’t have chest pain anymore. Thank you doctor for c...

No more headache, back pain, and hand numbness. file

Chanh (Anaheim) After having acupuncture treatments I feel much better. I don’t have headache anymore; I don’t feel the sharp pain in my back so much like before; and I feel less numb in my han...

Now I can walk more easily. file

Cao (Garden Grove) I had low back pain; it caused difficulty in walking and moving. Even sitting down caused the pain as well. I took medicine and herbs at another place, but I didn’t feel ...

• JAY
  • Aug 31, 2011
  • Views 13302

I didn’t need the surgery anymore for my neck and low back. file

Anh (Westminster) I had low back pain at L4-L5, torn cartilage on neck and shoulder. My medical doctor suggested a surgery for my neck and low back. After 8 treatments here my shoulder pain was gon...

11752 Garden Grove Blvd. #116
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Tel: 714-534-0603
E-Mail : jacupuncture@hotmail.com Mon–Fri : 8:30 AM to 7: 00 PM
Sat : 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Recommend to make appointment in advance.
XE Login